Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The First Snow!

It is an event that I look forward to every year! I feel almost like a child when I know it is coming and so completely in awe when it happens! It is the "First Snow" of the season! WOOHOO! YIPPEE!





This year, it is such a huge blessing! This snow is a big, wet snow! And after the year we have experienced with lack of moisture, it is such a good thing.

The kids had school, but they were dressed super fast and outside playing for a while until I felt it was "ok" for me to try driving them to town for school. 

We were 'teased' with a chance of snow a couple of weeks ago. I felt like my kids, all disappointed because we did not get anything. And I know by April, when spring should be well on its way and we get that (hopefully) last snow, I will complain about the snow and cold.

Until then, enjoy your fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment