Monday, January 30, 2012

My Husband Asked....

One day last week, my husband asked me to ride along with him while he fed the calves. He had already fed a couple of pastures, so the odds were fairly decent I would not be stuck in the pickup all day. It's nice to spend some time with him without all the chaos that ensues when the kids are around. We can talk uninterrupted and actually complete sentences that are not "in code"!

I must say, this feeding excursion went rather well. There were no sick calves that we had to rope and doctor, we did not get stuck in a snow drift, and no vehicles broke down and we had to walk....

I took a few pictures while we were out.

 Someone anxiously awaiting word that she can go round up the stragglers...(and, yes, there are dirty windows and mirrors...)
I'm still waiting...

 Are they all there?
I think he's kind of cute up there on his horse!
 Trying to open the door of the pickup...
 Still trying....
Little devil horns!


No comments:

Post a Comment