Sunday, January 1, 2012

Wide Open Spaces

I am blessed. It's as simple as that. I live in the 'wide open spaces'...Literally.  The view from my kitchen is of grass-covered, sandy hills, dotted with cows and a couple of windmills. 


 I live far from anything. When I grumble about my drive to "town", I am immediately reminded what a privilege it is to live where I do. 


Like many places, there is an abundance of wildlife-cows (various types and sizes), bison, coyotes, grouse, one elk, a mountain lion (I know this because I have a photo of it's paw print!), porcupines, raccoons, skunks, swans, pelicans and eagles. No pics of the eagle or swans because when I drove past them, I realized my camera was sitting on my desk....



And more times than not, God blesses us with His beauty....




I hope to share things that are country, out in the sticks or something I find interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment