Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Taco Dip That Is Super Easy!

With a rather popular football game right around the corner, I thought I would share an easy dip that will be a crowd favorite!

I have been making this dip for years. Yes, finally something that is "pre-Pinterest"! I do not actually remember where I saw this recipe.

What you will need -

1-8oz container of Sour Cream
1-packet of Taco Seasoning (Or use 1 Tbsp of homemade Taco Seasoning, which is what I prefer)
A bowl to mix it

So, here is the hard part...Mix it all together. Done.

Then serve with Frito Chips and watch it disappear!

I have not tried this, but I am sure you could substitute plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream and make it a little 'healthier'.

(and, yes, I wrote a blog without pictures...naughty blogger...)

No comments:

Post a Comment