Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter Blues and Dreamin' of Spring

It is January. It is the dead of winter. It is cold. I just don't mean "cold", but "freeze the snot in your nose" kind of cold.  And if that is not enough, you got to throw in some snow.

This is what we woke up to this morning. Note, the light is true...It is just dreary today.


Also, ignore the streak of dirt on the window. It is winter and I will not go and clean it until spring arrives...all 3 days of it!

During this dull, drab, dreary winter, it is almost like our sweet mail lady knows what we need. Seed Catalogs!!  YES!


This is what arrived within a few days of each other. I do believe I threw some out too. I know there are some Ag catalogs in there, but they also have greenhouse and chicken products. So, in my book, that throws them in the same category as a seed catalog!

Now, in my spare time, I am thumbing through these pages, dreaming of warmer days and a garden filled with produce.....aaahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment