Friday, January 25, 2013

The BEST Popcorn!

Now that I live "in the sticks", I love when I can buy things locally. It makes me feel good knowing that my money is staying right here. This past year, I discovered a hidden jewel in the Sandhills! Double K Popcorn! This is THE BEST popcorn I have had in ages!


 The variety I love is Mushroom. It pops into the large, super-sized, "Cracker Jack" pieces of popcorn. It is awesome!


I used this over Christmas to make caramel popcorn. It was delicious! I will be posting that recipe a little later (after I lose some of the Christmas fluff and can afford to eat the whole batch!)

Check them out and find out what the buzz is about! There are a couple different varieties besides the Mushroom and I believe they even have microwave packets!




No comments:

Post a Comment